Monday 8 September 2008

More newer piccies!

3 more, this time taken on the 20th August 2008.
Mum and 6 baby hedgehogs, sheltering in a compost heap on the plot! Unfortunately the light was BAAAAD, and I didnt feel comfortable disturbing them with flash, so a bit of camera shake has resulted in the slight blurring!
Dunham Park gatehouse. A local NT site near us, the gothic gatehouse is one of 2 shots I took to enter into a B+W photoshoot comp (for fun) on the EOS forum! In the upstairs window was a white rose, it screamed out for a piccy, but without a polarizer (to reduce the reflections on the glass) this was the best I could do!

1 comment:

Bill88 said...

Like your pics.especially the Autumn
shot,oh,I like the first one the best
hope you don't mind, but I borrowed
it for one of my screen savers.....
keep up the good work............